So the blogging journey begins. How to blog and bring honor and glory to God. My goal as a daughter of the king (which makes me a Princess) will be to uncover the intimacy of knowing, loving, abiding & trusting in Him. But first we need to uncover a few things like Who is God? and Who am I in Him? As well as how do you become a vessel unto honor--as his Perfect Word states--"Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, & another unto dishonour?" I'll use the KJV 1611 version of the Bible, Abiding in Christ (Murray), His Princess-love letters from your king (Shepherd), Trusting God (Bridges) & my own personal experiences as references for this study. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Struggles w/Sin alongside our Saviour

A friend sent this video clip to me. I think its worth taking a look at to be reminded of the AWESOME power of our Saviour! Just remember that Christ is always w/us during our struggles and He Himself is not struggling!

4 comments:

Hindsey said...

Christina, I watched the clip and thought it was powerful. I like what you wrote though. Jesus is not the One struggling. We as Christians are in the spiritual warfare, but Jesus isn't "putting up a fight" against Satan. Satan is attacking us, but I love what Martin Luther wrote in A Mighty Fortress:

"And though this world with devils filled, should threaten to undo us... The Prince of Darkness grim, we tremble not for him; his rage we can endure, for lo, his doom is sure, One little Word shall fell him."

jen said...

That Word, above all earthly powers, no thanks to them, abideth.
The Spirit and the gifts are ours, through Him Who with us sideth.
Let goods and kindred go,
this mortal life also
the body they may kill
God's truth abideth still
His kingdom is forever!

Christina said...

Thanks, Andy, I thought it was a good point too.

Unknown said...

Wow... this makes sin and spiritual warfare more real to me than its ever been. Nothing she could do could over take the attacker. My heart sped up and I became tense - and then Jesus saved her!!! As quickly as it all started...it was over. And then I started crying with relief and thankfulness and humbleness. Wow....