So the blogging journey begins. How to blog and bring honor and glory to God. My goal as a daughter of the king (which makes me a Princess) will be to uncover the intimacy of knowing, loving, abiding & trusting in Him. But first we need to uncover a few things like Who is God? and Who am I in Him? As well as how do you become a vessel unto honor--as his Perfect Word states--"Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, & another unto dishonour?" I'll use the KJV 1611 version of the Bible, Abiding in Christ (Murray), His Princess-love letters from your king (Shepherd), Trusting God (Bridges) & my own personal experiences as references for this study. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wow! My blog received an award!




This is what the award is about:"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world."

So Julie, whose blog address is: http://www.juliemom.blogspot.com, told me to check out her blog cuz she thought I was special enough to give an award to! I thank her very much but Praise God that He even gives me the "crazyhead" that I have to come up w/such posts.

Thanks to Juliemom and all those that want me to post more! Hahaha! By the way, Julie's blog is absolutely a joy and a breath of fresh air--be sure to check it out. One more thing, she takes great pictures of food she really makes for breakfast that make you say, "Did you really make that?! and if so, I want breakfast at your house." :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool blog!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog ,it's always so beautiful